What is the 'European Foundation"?
They are an organisation that is one man: the right wing anti-Maastricht Treaty campaigner Bill Cash.
This is a man who wants to turn the clock back to the time when international cooperation was much less than it is now: a nationalist redneck anti-European fanatic.
A corrupt man who claimed more than £15,000 in taxpayer-funded expenses to pay his daughter rent for her London flat – even though he owned a home closer to Westminster.
His voting record includes:
- never voting on a transparent Parliament
- voting against introducing a smoking ban
- voting strongly against introducing student top-up fees
- voting very strongly for the Iraq war
- voting very strongly for replacing Trident
- voting very strongly against the hunting ban
- voting against equal gay rights
- voting (why?!) for laws to stop climate change!
To sell papers. What cynical morons.
Here's the truth:
The Royal Society has produced this overview of the current state of scientific understanding of climate change to help non-experts better understand some of the debates in this complex area of science. :
- Misleading argument 1: ’Climate change is nothing to do with humans’
- Misleading argument 2: ’CO2 not responsible for global warming’
- Misleading argument 3: ’Rises in CO2 occur after global warming, not before’
- Misleading argument 4: ’Temperature observations don’t support the theory’
- Misleading argument 5: ’Global warming computer models which predict the future climate are unreliable’
- Misleading argument 6: ’Global warming is all to do with the sun’
- Misleading argument 7: ’The climate is actually affected by cosmic rays’
- Misleading argument 8: ’The negative effects of climate change are overstated’